Please read through important enrollment information and then SCROLL to request enrollment.
*The Club created a plan to accommodate the most kids we can, the safest way possible. Unfortunately, we cannot operate as a drop in program as in the past and previous membership does not guarantee a spot in our 2020/2021 club program. The SAFETY of our club members and staff is our highest priority. We look forward to the 2020-2021 school year!
- Masks will be required for youth and adults. (masks are not required for those with disabilities or special health needs)
- We will only be enrolling a certain number of members per grade level. (K-5)
- Tuition is $80.00/month per child regardless of the number of days in attendance.
- The $50.00 membership fee is waived for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Child Care Assistance is accepted, limited scholarships are available to cover some, not all, of the monthly charges.
- Hours of operation: after school until 6:00pm Monday – Friday.
- The Club will not be open when school is closed - i.e., vacation, in-service days, late starts and weather related closures.
- If the school district switches to a different safe learning model, the Club will close down and resume if/when we are able to increase our staff. At that point, the Club may increase capacity.
- If there is a spot for your child – you will be notified, personally, by a staff member from the Club. At that time, a full membership packet must be completed before your child may attend.
- If you do not receive a message saying your child is enrolled, you will be placed on the waitlist.
- Please keep in mind this is still a fluid situation and plans for our school year program may change based on MDH and CDC recommendations.
The Club is accepting 'Requests for Enrollment'. This is an application and does NOT guarantee a spot for your club member in our 2020-2021 school year program.
Only move to step 2 if you have heard confirmation of enrollment from a club staff member
When you hear confirmation of enrollment from a club staff member, please continue to step 2.
If you have not received enrollment confirmation, you are on our wait list and will be notified if/when spots become available.
Only complete this step if you have heard confirmation of enrollment from a club staff member. Read through full list of policies and club expectations to be prepared for the year. Contact the Club with any questions.
"Being a member of something develops a sense of belonging and ownership"